why I’m seriously considering giving up therapy
Creating Your House Template:
- Draw an outline of the house, including a floor, roof, door, chimney, 4 levels, and a billboard above the house. The house will be used to represent the participant’s life. This can be done by the client or the therapist can make the template and have the client fill in the rest.
Parts of the House:
- Foundation- On the floor of the house, write the values that govern your life.
- Walls- Along the walls, write anything or anyone who supports you.
- Roof- On the roof, name the things or people that protect you.
- Door- Write the things that you keep hidden from others
- Chimney- Coming out of the chimney, write down ways in which you blow off steam.
- Billboard- On the billboard, write the things that you are proud of and want others to see.
Levels of the House:
- Level 1: List behaviors that you are trying to gain control of or areas of your life you want to change.
- Level 2: List or draw emotions you want to experience more often, more fully, or in a more healthy way.
- Level 3: List all the things you are happy about or want to feel happy about.
- Level 4: List or draw what a “Life Worth Living” would look like for you.
This is an example drawn by follower Count Down To Health
this is my song for studying xD I’M UP ALL NIGHT STUDYING TO GET LUCKY AND PASS ON THE FINALS ahahahahahahahah <3
Haha, I’m sorry about the sad end to this… I’m super scared for my final projects and exams. >< Have to keep working through it though, only 2 more weeks of school (and today was a snow day)!
I don’t want anyone else to be the mother of your children, to have your attention, to cuddle with you.